- 3,500 Watts Dual Element High Intensity Ribbon Broiler
- Provides near instantaneous heat for broiling.
- 3,100 Watts Dual Bake Element
- Located under a Ceran glass bottom for easy cleaning.
- Perfect Convection Cooking
- 2,800 watts isolated convection element and an angled oven rear wall provides improved air flow for even temperatures.
- Integrated Rotisserie Cooking
- Ribbon Broil and Rod Bake Elements
- Provide the best mix of elements appropriate for each cooking mode.
- Moist Assist Baking
- Introduces water into the oven during cooking for moister meals.
- Six (6) Roller Rack Positions
- Provides flexibility when cooking and increased capacity for cookies sheets.
- Glass Touch Control Panel
- Combines a sophisticated look and feel that is easy clean and maintain.
- Hidden Bake Element
- Engineered under a full glass oven bottom, allows for easy cleaning and reduces possible porcelain damage.
- Optically Encoded Rotary Dials and Buttons
- Located on the control panel provide a smooth intuitive interface for selecting cooking modes, editing temperature and time.
- Individual Buttons for Convection and Moist Assist
- Provide cooking flexibility.
- Unique Broiler Configuration
- Low broil settings using 1,850 watts at 390°F or less.
- Maximum Broil
- At 3,500 watts broil, with settings from 400° HIGH
- Delicate Bake Mode
- Uses a majority of perimeter bottom heat to reduce the potential of scorching of delicate baked goods.
- Dual Bake and Broil Elements
- For increased temperature control.
- Stainless Steel and Glass Oven Door
- Provides convenient large viewing area.
- 2 Independent Countdown Timers
- 5 seconds to 11 hours 55 minutes.
- Delay Cook Mode
- Allows oven to turn on at a preset time (without pre-heat).
- Timed Cook Mode
- Allows the chef to program how long the oven will stay on in the current cooking mode.
- Hold Mode
- After completion of a Delay Cook or a Timed Cook, the oven will go into Hold in which the oven temperature will automatically reset to 150°F and will hold the temperature for 2 hours.
- Child Lockout
- The oven control can be locked to OFF to prevent accidentally turning on during cleaning or by curious children or guests.
|Dual Element High Intensity Ribbon Broiler:||Yes, 3,500 Watts|
|Dual Element Bake:||Yes, 3,100 Watts|
|Perfect Convection Cooking:||Yes, 2,800 Watts|
|Integrated Rotisserie Cooking:||Yes|
|Rod Bake Elements:||Yes|
|Moist Assist Baking:||Yes|
|Roller Rack Positions:||6|
|Control Panel:||Glass Touch|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Optically Encoded Rotary Dials and Buttons:||Yes|
|Maximum Broil:||3,500 Watts|
|Delicate Bake Mode:||Yes|
|Dual Bake and Broil Elements:||Yes|
|Delicate Bake Convection:||Yes|
|Independent Countdown Timers:||2|
|Delay Cook Mode:||Yes|
|Timed Cook Mode:||Yes|
|Frequency:||60 Hz, Single Phase|
|Total Connected Load:||21.3 Amps|
|Circuit Breaker:||30 Amps (Dedicated)|
|Wire Connection:||4 Wire|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth To Cabinet:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Depth To Door Front:||25"|
|Overall Height:||28 9/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||28 1/4"|
|Platform Support Weight:||275 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.