Capital MCR366L Precision 36" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Capital)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- 36" Rangetop Features
- 19,000 BTU Power-Flo sealed burners
- 140 degree simmer
- Die cast, chrome-plated metal knobs that remain cool
- Auto-ignition and re-ignition on all burners
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with matte porcelain finish for quicker cleanup
- 36" Oven Features
- 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass
- 30,000 BTU oven for even baking
- Adjustable rear casters for hassle-free installation
- Adjustable front legs that make leveling easier
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 25-Watt interior lights
- 4 different rack positions
- 3 normal racks included
- 1 specialized rack and broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" thick professional-style door handle
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Extra large oven window that features embossed design
- Oven modes: bake, broil, open-door broil
- Convection baking and broiling
- Defrost and preheat settings
- Warming function
- Slow cooking
- Normal thawing and advanced thawing
|Number of Burners:||6|
|Burner Output:||19,000 BTU|
|Oven Capacity:||4.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Broiler Output:||18,000 BTU|
|Bake Output:||30,000 BTU|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Width:||35 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.