- Multi-Speed Control
- External Blower model (RMPE) allows a choice of eight blower options: four Exterior, 600, 900, 1200 or 1500 CFM or four In-Line, 280, 600, 800 or 1100 CFM.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature a quick-release latch and professional-style appearance.
- Optional non-ducted filters (FILTEREB40) for indoor exhaust recirculation, some ductwork required (RMP17004 only).
- Install power pack so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above the cooking surface
- Optional custom hood liners in 30", 36", and 48" widths.
- 3-Step Power Pack and Blower Selection Guide
- 1. Select a Power Pack System
- RMP17004, 400 CFM Internal blower
- RMPE7004, 280 - 1500 CFM External blower options
- 2. Select a Liner to fit your cabinetry
- If the cabinet/hood inside depth is 18" - 21", choose model:
- RML7030S for 30" width
- RML7036S for 36" width
- RML7048S for 48" width
- If the cabinet/hood inside depth is 21" - 24", choose model:
- RML7030L for 30" width
- RML7036L for 36" width
- RML7048L for 48" width
- 3. Select and Internal or External Blower
- RMP17004, Internal 400 CFM blower is included
- RMPE7004, External blower options (choose one):
- Exterior blowers (outside, roof or wall):
- 331H (600 CFM)
- 332H (900 CFM)
- 335 (1200 CFM)
- 336 (1500 CFM)
- In-Line blowers (inside, attic or other space):
- HLB3 (280 CFM)
- HLB6 (600 CFM)
- HLB9 (800 CFM)
- HLB11 (1100 CFM)
- 8" - 10" transition model (model 414) is required for the Exterior or In-Line models.
- Go To Accessories for Liners, External or In-Line Blower Options
Dimensions & Weight
|Overall Width:||27 9/16"|
|Mounting Height:||24" to 30"|
|Visible Shell Height:||Flush|
|Cutout Width:||26 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||10 1/4"|
|Lighting:||Halogen Dual 20W|
|Control Features:||Variable Speed Heat Sentry|
|Air-Mover Type:||Centrifugal Blower|
|Duct:||6" Round (Vertical)|
|CFM/Sones Vertical Round:||400/9.0|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.