Broan RM659004 Elite RM65000 36" Stainless Steel Standard Hood Wall Mount Range Hood (View all from Broan)
- Multi-speed, electronic push-button control features stylish, rounded buttons with individual speed indicators.
- Delay timer automatically shuts off unit after 10 minutes.
- Control Light flashes when it\'s time to clean the filter.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Two-level lighting provides bright cooktop illumination and a low nighttime setting.
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included (one level).
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature a quick-release latch and professional-style appearance.
- Ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet.
- Extension flues for higher ceilings are also available for ducted applications.
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24 to 30 inches above the cooking surface.
- Mounting height is determined by ceiling height.
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Canopy Width:||35 7/16"|
|Canopy Height:||11 13/16"|
|Height incl. Chimney:||33 7/16" min./ 47 5/8" max.|
|Flue Width:||9 13/16"|
|Flue Height:||16 1/8"|
|Flue Extension Height:||5 1/2" min./ 19 11/16"|
|Flue Depth:||8 13/16"|
|Mounting Height:||24" - 30"|
|Visible Shell Height:||11 13/16"|
|Ceiling Height Max:||8\' to 9\'|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||55.13 lbs.|
|Flue Extension (for 10 ft. ceiling):||RFX6504|
|Lighting:||Halogen Dual 20W (included)|
|Control Features:||Variable Speed, Delay-Off, Filter Indicator Heat Sentry|
|Control Type:||Electronic Push|
|Air-Mover Type:||Centrifugal Blower|
|Duct:||6" Round (Vertical)|
|CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:||N/A|
|CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:||N/A|
|CFM/Sones Vertical Round:||450/9.0|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.