- Large, full filter design
- Antimicrobial coating inhibits the formation of odor-producing bacteria and protects filter from discoloration.
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Broan Advanced Heat Sentry
- Automatically turns blower on to high or adjusts blower to appropriate speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- CleanSense charcoal filters
- Filters change color when replacement is necessary.
- For non-ducted installations - purchase separately.
- Versatile design
- Allows for 3 1/4" x 10", 7" round, or non-ducted discharges without re-positioning blower.
- Four halogen lights
- Provides focused lighting for unmatched cooktop visibility (lamps included).
- 4-level "theater-style" lighting adjustment
- 2-level ambient light sensor
- Automatically turns on night-time lights when low room light level is detected.
- 4-level blower speed control
- Normal / mid / high / boost
- Centrifugal blower
- Provides increased performance and quieter operation.
- Ultra quiet
- 0.3 sones at Normal speed, 2.0 sones at Mid speed, and 5.0 sones at High speed (7.0 sones at Boost setting).
- 100 CFM at Normal speed, 230 CFM at Mid speed, 360 CFM at High speed, 450 CFM at Boost speed.
- User selectable LED display ON/OFF and Sleep mode
- Extinguishes all automatic controls and ambient light sensor.
- Clean, sleek appearance
- Durable, powder-coat paint or brushed stainless steel
- Non-stick bottom pan for easy cleaning
- 10-minute delay "off"
- Integrated LED clock and timer
- Compatible with optional RF remote control accessory (BCR1)
- Compatible with optional make-up air damper accessory (MD6T and MD8T)
- Adjustable duct connectors - accommodate off-center duct-work
- 30", 36" or 42" widths in White, Black, and Stainless Steel
|CFM:||100 (normal), 360 (high), 450 (boost)|
|Sones:||< 0.3 (normal), 5.0 (high), 7.0 (boost)|
|Controls:||4-speed electronic push-button|
|Halogen Flood Light:||50W, MR16 with GU10 base|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: good, not great | Review by me
Review Title: Great product and great service. | Review by Eric
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.