Broan E66130SS Elite E661 30" Stainless Steel Under Cabinet Range Hood (View all from Broan)
- Less than 0.3 sones at normal speed
- Enclosed stainless steel bottom with dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter with easy release latches.
- Fully enclosed filter bottom.
- Brilliant dual 50-watt halogen lighting (GU10 bulbs not included).
- Three-level light settings with last setting memory and transitional theater style lighting. Intensities change gradually.
- Large recessed bottom filter area increases capture.
- Three-speed plus boost with last setting memory and 5-minute delay off feature.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
|Mounting Height:||24" - 30"|
|Visible Shell Height:||5 1/8"|
|Ceiling Height Max:||N/A|
|Normal Setting CFM/Sones:||120/|
|High Setting CFM/Sones:||290/2.5|
|Boost Mode CFM/Sones:||550/8.5|
|Finishes:||SS, WH, BL, 42" SS Only|
|Control Features:||3 Speed + Boost, Delay-Off, Heat Sentry|
|Control Type:||Electronic Push|
|Air-Mover Type:||High Flow Wheel|
|Mount Type:||Under Cabinet|
|Duct:||3 1/4" x 14" (Vertical/Horizontal)|
|Filters Included:||MicroMesh Aluminum|
|CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:||120/0.4; 290/2.5; 550/8.5|
|CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:||130/|
|CFM/Sones Vertical Round:||N/A|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Very good power for the price | Review by njs
The halogen lamps give off a lot of light but are difficult to remove making them hard to clean. Beacause the halogen lamps are so hot splatters bake on quickly.
Review Title: Loud on high | Review by Steve
Review Title: Works better than it's fantastic design | Review by TJ
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.