- Concealed variable speed control with last setting memory means the hood is set for the next time you cook your favorite dish
- 440 CFM at 7.0 Sones on high setting, 120 CFM at 0.5 Sones on low setting
- Two 50-watt halogen lamps (GU10 bulbs purchase separately) light up the cooktop and surrounding area.
- Two level light control gives you unmatched visibility
- Mesh grease filters with Antimicrobial Protection are dishwasher-safe.
- The coating inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria and protects the filter so it stays cleaner in between cleanings.
- Your kitchen stays fresher longer
- Optional Non-Duct Recirculation Kit NDK35830SS for installations where ducting to the exterior is not possible
- Heat Sentry is a smart feature that detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically to prolong product life
- Non-Duct Filter 88F required for non-ducted installations, purchased separately
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Depth:||20 5/8"|
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top:||18"|
|Duct Connector Size:||3 1/4" x 10"|
|Flue Accommodates Ceilings Up To xx ft:||N/A|
|Accommodates Ceiling Height:||N/A|
|Blower Air Mover Type:||Centrifugal Blower|
|Control Feature - Filter Reminder:||No|
|Delay Shut Off:||No|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR qualified:||No|
|Filter Type:||MicroMesh Aluminum with Antimicrobial Protection|
|Light Bulb Quantity:||2|
|Light Bulbs Included:||No|
|Mounting Type:||Under Cabinet|
|Max Sones/100 CFM:||1.7|
|Sones Certified Horizontal Rectangular High:||7.5|
|Sones Certified Horizontal Rectangular Low:||0.5|
|Sones Certified Vertical 7" Round High:||N/A|
|Sones Certified Vertical 7" Round Low:||N/A|
|Sones Certified Vertical Rectangular High:||7.5|
|Sones Certified Vertical Rectangular Low:||0.5|
|Switch Control Settings:||Variable|
|Switch Style:||Rotary Dial|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.