Broan 15XESS Elite XE 15" Stainless Steel Built-In Fully Integrated Trash Compactor (View all from Broan)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- 3000 lbs. of continual compaction force.
- 3/4 horsepower motor drives dual screw compaction system.
- Dedicated 15 Amp circuit recommended.
- Six to one (6:1) compaction ratio. Compact the equivalent of six (6) 13 gallon trash containers into one bag.
- Programmable compaction cycle for automatic compaction.
- Battery backup prevents loss of electronic settings in the event of power interruption.
- Stainless steel compacting plate with Microban antimicrobial protective coating designed to crush cans and bottles.
- 1.55 cu. ft. bucket trash bucket holds 30 lbs. of trash.
- Trash bucket has drop down door for easy trash removal.
- Full extension ball bearing trash bucket drawer slides for smooth action.
- Start button with ram status LED.
- Removable key switch prevents unauthorized compaction.
- Safety interlock prevents compaction when door is open.
- Bag storage compartment. Unit comes with three (3) bags.
- Automatic advance odor control system with disk replacement indicator. First six (6) month disk provided with trash compactor.
- Insulated door with magnetic gasket for quiet cycling and odor control.
- Reversible doors with 170° range of motion offered in different finishes.
- Model 15XEBL - Black door and trim
- Model 15XEWH - White door and trim
- Model 15XESS - Stainless steel door and stainless-look trim
- Model 15XESSA - Arched stainless steel door and stainless-look trim
- Model 15XEWT - Wood door kit with stainless-look trim
- Model 15XETT - Tile door kit with stainless-look trim
- Textured cabinet features a durable baked epoxy finish in black (all models).
- Two (2) adjustable height leveling legs (front) and two (2) adjustable height rollers (rear) provide one (1) inch of height adjustment.
- Accessories (purchased separately)
- Model 15TCTK - Toe kick kit (required for freestanding installations).
- Model 15TCBL - Sixty (60) trash bags (black).
- Model 15TCOD - Set of ten (10) odor control disks. Each disk lasts up to six (6) months.
- Model 15TCBB - Hardwood cutting board (rests on top of compactor when not installed under a counter top).
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Width:||14 7/8"|
|Product Depth (Not Including Handle):||21 1/2"|
|Product Height:||34 1/8" min.|
|Packaged Weight:||165 lbs.|
|Compaction Force:||3,000 lbs. Continual|
|Compaction Ration:||6:1 (Equivalent of Six 13 Gallon Trash Containers)|
|Programmable Compaction Cycle:||Yes|
|Compacting Plate:||Stainless Steel|
|Microban Antimicrobial Protective Coating:||Yes|
|Trash Bucket Capacity:||1.55 cu. ft. (30 lbs. of Trash)|
|Trash Bucket Drop Down Door:||Yes|
|Trash Bucket Drawer Slides:||Full Extension Ball Bearing|
|Ram Status LED:||Yes|
|Removable Key Switch:||Yes|
|Bag Storage Compartment:||Yes (3 Bags Included)|
|Advanced Odor Control System:||Automatic (6 Month Disk Provided)|
|Magnetic Door Gasket:||Yes|
|Accessories (purchased separately)|
|15TCTK:||Toe kick kit (required for freestanding installations).|
|15TCBL:||Sixty (60) trash bags (black).|
|15TCOD:||Set of ten (10) odor control disks. Each disk lasts up to six (6) months.|
|15TCBB:||Hardwood cutting board (rests on top of compactor when not installed under a counter top)|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Continuous Problem | Review by wingit55
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.