Bosch WAP24202UC 800 2.2 Cu. Ft. White Stackable Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Bosch)
- Large Capacity on Compact Footprint-Making It Eco-Friendly Without Sacrificing Value
- 15 Wash Cycles plus 6 Selectable Options For the Perfect Setting For Each Washload
- Large LED Display with Delay Start For Your Convenience
- Unique Raindrop Stainless Steel Drum
- AntiVibration Technology for Second Floors Installation, So the House Doesn't Feel Like It's Falling Apart!
- Special Cycles including 15 Minute Super Quick Wash, Sanitary, and Heavy Duty. Nothing is Too Difficult For This Washer.
- Stackable Installation Option Helps Save Space
- Plugs into Axxis Dryer. Uses 15 Amp 3-Wire 240/208 Volt Power Cord.
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Spin Speed:||1,200 RPM|
|Internal Water Heater:||Yes|
|Leak Protection Systems:||Aqua Stop(Hose + Sensor)|
|Silence level - Washing:||59 dBA|
|Silence level - Spinning:||73 dBA|
|Tub Volume:||2.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Relative Load:||18 Bath Towels|
|ADA Compliant:||Yes (When installed on a Bosch pedestal)|
|Super Quick 15 Minute:||Yes|
|Quick Wash 30 Minute:||Yes|
|Plug Type:||NEMA 6-15 (3 Prong)|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Power Cord Length:||61"|
|Drain Hose Length:||57"|
|Inlet Hose Length:||47"|
|Energy Consumption:||135 kWh/yr|
|Water Consumption:||3640 gal/yr|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Minimum Stacking Height:||67 3/4"|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis washer uses 135 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.97.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.