Bosch SHX8PT55UC Benchmark 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub
- Full size tub that installs completely flush with your cabinetry
- Flexible 3rd Rack
- Sides and tines can be adjusted to hold more items
- SteelTouch Control Panel
- Smooth surface is easy to clean and controls are incredibly responsive for simple programming
- RackMatic on Upper Rack
- Features 3 different height adjustments and 9 possible rack positions
- Flexible Silverware Basket
- Splits into two pieces that can be moved for added cleaning versatility
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler
- Take out the top rack and place any larger items up to 22" high, such as serving platters, in the bottom rack, removing the need for hand-washing
- Sanitize Option
- Achieves the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standard of cleanliness, operating at a higher temperature to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and enhance drying results
- Half Load Option
- Greatly reduces cycle time and water consumption when washing small or minimally soiled loads
- Express Wash Option
- Quickly cleans barely used dishes and reduces overall wash time, ideal for items that need to be reused in the same day
- SpeedPerfect Option
- Trims wash cycle time without skimping on cleaning performance
- Water Softener
- Cuts through hard water spots caused by lime deposits and softens water to the proper level for superior washing results
- Interior Light
- Makes loading less of a hassle in dim lighting
- 24 Hour Delay Start Timer
- Lets you program in the start time of a wash cycle up to 24 hours later
- 6 wash programs and 5 options
- 16 place setting capacity
- AquaStop Leak Protection
- Temperature Automated with Load Size Sensor
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Quiet 40 dBA Operation
|Number of programs:||6|
|Program 1:||Power Scrub Plus US|
|Program 2:||Auto US|
|Program 3:||Delicate/Economy Wash US|
|Program 4:||Regular US|
|Program 5:||Quick Wash US|
|Program 6:||Rinse & Hold US|
|Number of options:||5|
|Tub material:||Stainless steel|
|Concealed heating element:||Yes|
|Variable spray pressure:||Yes|
|Sanitized indicator light:||Yes|
|Filtration type:||3-fold corrugated|
|Accessories Parts:||3 small item clips, bottle holder metal, large item spray head|
|Silence level:||40 dBA|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/yr):||259 kWh|
|Number of place settings:||16|
|Adjustable upper rack:||Rackmatic 3-stage|
|Flip tines in upper rack:||4|
|Flip tines in lower rack:||4|
|3rd Rack:||3rd Rack 2.0|
|Silverware basket:||Duo Flex|
|Approval certificates:||CUL, UL|
|Sanitizing wash cycle:||Yes|
|Plug type:||Fixed connection|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Height:||33 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||111 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||123 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.