Bosch SHX4AT75UC 300 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Silver Fascia Panel
- Tall Tub, Stainless Steel with Polypropylene
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Time Display
- RackMatic on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- You Can Split the Flexible Silverware Basket into Two Pieces and Place Anywhere for Flexibility.
- 49 dBA - One of the Quietest in its Class
- 4 Wash Cycles with 5 Options
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Energy Star Qualified
- Half Load Option for Tiny Loads
- 24/7 Overflow Leak Protection
- 24 Hour Delay Start Timer
- InfoLight Beams Shine To the Floor To Show the Dishwasher is On
- Self-Latching Door
- SpeedPerfect Reduces Cycle Time and Power Use
|Number of programs:||4|
|Program 1:||Power Scrub Plus US|
|Program 2:||Auto US|
|Program 3:||Regular US|
|Program 4:||Rinse & Hold US|
|Number of options:||5|
|Tub material:||Stainless steel/plastic|
|Concealed heating element:||Yes|
|Leak Protection System:||24/7 Overflow Protection|
|Variable spray pressure:||No|
|Sanitized indicator light:||Yes|
|Filtration type:||3-fold corrugated|
|Silence level:||49 dBA|
|Energy Star qualified:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/yr):||279 kWh|
|Number of place settings:||14|
|Adjustable upper rack:||Rackmatic|
|Silverware basket:||Duo Flex Silverware Basket|
|Approval certificates:||CUL, UL|
|Sanitizing wash cycle:||Yes|
|Plug type:||Fixed connection|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Height:||33 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||71 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||79 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.