Bosch SHV68T53UC 800 24" Custom Panel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Bosch)
- Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- 3rd Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
- 16 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- Touch Control Technology
- RackMatic on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- 44 dBA- Quietest Brand
- 6 Programs and 5 Options
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- ExtraShine Option Enhances Shine and Drying Results of your Dishes
- Energy Star Qualified
- Eco Cycle Saves Energy
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- InfoLight Beams on Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 24 Hour Delay Start Timer
- AquaStop Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Self-Latching Door
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
|Custom Panel Required:||Yes|
|Number of programs:||6|
|Program 1:||Power Scrub Plus US|
|Program 2:||Auto US|
|Program 3:||Delicate/Economy Wash US|
|Program 4:||Regular US|
|Program 5:||Quick Wash US|
|Program 6:||Rinse & Hold US|
|Number of options:||5|
|Cycle Options:||Extra dry, Half load, Sanitation, Extra Shine, Eco Cycle|
|Tub material:||Stainless steel|
|Concealed heating element:||Yes|
|Variable spray pressure:||Yes|
|Sanitized indicator light:||Yes|
|Filtration type:||3-fold corrugated|
|Accessories Parts:||3 small item clips, bottle holder|
|Silence level:||44 dBA|
|Number of place settings:||16|
|Adjustable upper rack:||Rackmatic 3-stage|
|Flip tines in lower rack:||2|
|3rd Rack:||3rd Rack 1.0|
|Approval certificates:||CUL, UL|
|Sanitizing wash cycle:||Yes|
|Plug type:||Fixed Connection|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/16"|
|Overall Height:||33 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Height:||33 7/8"|
|Net Weight:||88 lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||98 lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.