Bosch SHE43RL6UC 300 24" Black Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Tall Tub
- Silver Painted Fascia in Stainless Steel
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 48 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- InfoLight Beams on the Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 4 Wash Cycles and 2 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Saves up to 280 Gallons of Water Each Year
- 259 kwh/yr - Energy Star
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 69%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Cycle for Small Loads
- AquaStop Leak Protection
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 19 h Delay Start Timer
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- 500 Series Upper Rack and 300 Series Lower Rack
- RackMatic Automatically Adjustable Upper Rack
- Long Silverware Basket
|Stainless Steel Tall Tub:||Yes|
|Display:||Red Remaining Time Display|
|Sound Level:||48 dBA|
|Solid Base:||Yes, Contains Sound and Prevents Leaks|
|InfoLight Cycle Indicator:||Yes|
|Saves 280 Gallons of Water Each Year:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes, 259 kWh/Yr|
|Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements:||Yes by 69% for Water|
|EcoSense:||Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%|
|Half Load Cycle:||Yes, for Small Loads|
|AquaStop Leak Protection:||Yes|
|Capacity:||14 Place Setting|
|Upper Rack:||500 Series|
|Lower Rack:||300 Series with Long Silverware Basket|
|Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:||No|
|Multi-Function LED:||Yes, with Remaining Time|
|Delay Start Timer:||19 Hour|
|Glass Care Cycle:||No|
|Varaible Spray Pressure:||No|
|Load Size Sensor:||No|
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||33 7/8" to 35 1/16"|
|Cutout Width:||24" to 24 1/4"|
|Cutout Height:||33 7/8" Min.|
|Net Weight:||90 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||100 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.