Bosch SGE63E06UC 300 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Take a look at the feature set for the Bosch SGE63E06UC dishwasher and read it like a dream book. Fully programmable with 6 wash cycles and 5 options, clean your dishes to a perfect shine regardless of how delicate or how dirty your dishes are. Whether removing serious baked-on buildup, simply rinsing and sanitizing, or doing a routine wash, this powerful machine is the perfect fit. It even offers a glass care cycle to carefully clean your finest glassware.
Need to know how long until those clean dishes are ready? A multi-function LED displays the time remaining in a cycle. Want to start the dishwasher later? The 24 hour Delay Start Timer lets you set the dish washer to run when it is most convenient for your busy schedule. This dishwasher is designed to hold 14 place settings to clean all those party dishes at once.
Bosch is well known for its efficiency and quietness, and this dishwasher is no exception. Save up to 484 gallons of water per year and use only 234 kwh per year with the EcoSense mode for better energy savings. Goedeker's is the best place to purchase this efficient Bosch dishwasher because we guarantee the lowest prices with our Price Match Guarantee. Add to that the free 10 year major warranty, and you won't consider shopping elsewhere.
- Stainless Steel Euro Tub
- Red Remaining Time Display
- 49 dBA - Quietest in its Class
- 6 Wash Cycles and 5 Options
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- Variable Spray Pressure
- ActiveTab Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Water Softener Ensures Perfect Cleaning Results
- Saves up to 484 Gallons of Water Each Year
- 234 kwh/yr - Energy Star
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements for Water by 150%
- EcoSense Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- AquaStop Plus 4-Part Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Multi-Function LED with Remaining Time
- 24 h Delay Start Timer
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- Delicate Wash for Fine China
- Glass Care Cycle for Fine Glassware
- 14 Place Setting Capacity
- Vario Racks for Flexible Loading
- Manual Height Adjustment Upper Rack
- Flexible Silverware Basket
|Stainless Steel Euro Tub:||Yes (Shorter Height)|
|Display:||Red Remaining Time Display|
|ADA Compliant:||Yes, for Lower Countertop Installation|
|Sound Level:||49 dBA|
|Solid Base:||Yes, Contains Sound and Prevents Leak|
|Saves 484 Gallons of Water Each Year:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes, 234 kWh/Yr|
|Exceeds ENERGY STAR Requirements:||Yes by 150% for Water|
|EcoSense:||Yes, Reduces Energy Usage Up to 20%|
|Half Load Option:||Yes, for Small Loads|
|AquaStop Plus Four-Part 24/7 Leak Protection:||Yes|
|Capacity:||14 Place Setting|
|Racks:||Vario Racks with Flexible Silverware Basket|
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Extra Tall Item Sprinkler:||No|
|Multi-Function LED:||Yes with Remaining Time|
|Delay Start Timer:||24 Hours|
|Quick/Express Wash:||Yes, In 30 Minutes or Less|
|Delicate Wash:||Yes, for Fine China|
|Glass Care Cycle:||Yes, for Fine Glassware|
|Varaible Spray Pressure:||Yes|
|ActiveTab Tray:||Yes, Optimizes Detergent Dissolving|
|Water Softener:||Yes, Ensures Pefect Cleaning|
|Load Size Sensor:||No|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||32 1/16" to 34 7/16"|
|Cutout Width:||24" to 24 1/4"|
|Cutout Height:||32 1/16" Min.|
|Net Weight:||83 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||88 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 234 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $25.95.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a $300 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of a qualifying 4-Piece Bosch Appliance Package!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/06/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.