Bosch NITP066SUC Benchmark 30" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Bosch)
- Induction Cooktops
- Faster than gas and electric.
- Easier to clean and more efficient.
- FlexInduction can combine two cooking zones into one continuous surface.
- A 11" Heating Element offers 3,600 watts of power for quick results.
- Boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
- Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom.
- Each element has an independent CountDown Timer.
- Direct cooking level selection (17 settings).
- Improved Installation Flexiblity
- Only 30" induction cooktop in the market that requires a 30amp breaker.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Locks temperature settings if in use.
- Ensures that element is only activated, if suitable cookware is in position.
- No activation when other metal objects are placed on element.
|Total Number Of Cooktop Elements:||4|
|Elements with Booster:||All|
|1st Heating Element - Location:||Back Left|
|1st Heating Element - Power:||3,600 Watts|
|1st Heating Element - Dimension:||8" / 9"|
|2nd Heating Element - Location:||Back Right|
|2nd Heating Element - Power:||3,600 Watts|
|2nd Heating Element - Dimension:||11"|
|3rd Heating Element - Location:||Front Right|
|3rd Heating Element - Power:||1,800 Watts|
|3rd Heating Element - Dimension:||6"|
|Plug Type:||No Plug|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||4 1/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 3/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Cutout Height:||4 1/8"|
|Distance From Counter Front:||2 1/4" Min.|
|Distance From Rear Wall:||2" Min.|
|Power Cord Length:||37"|
|Net Weight:||41.0 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||48.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.