Bosch NIT5066UC 500 30" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Bosch)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- A 11" heating element offers 3,600 Watts of power for quick results.
- Only 30" induction cooktop in its class that requires a 30amp breaker.
- SpeedBoost - Boils water 2x as fast as conventional electric cooktops.
- Each element has an independent CountDown Timer.
- Induction Cooktops - Faster than gas and electric. Easier to clean and more efficient.
- PotSense - Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom.
- ChildLock - Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on, locks temperature settings if in use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that element is only activated, if suitable cookware is in position; no activation when other metal objects are placed on element.
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element (kW)||2.2 kW|
|Power of 1st heating element (kW in boost)||3.7 kW|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||9''|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW)||1.4 kW|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW in boost)||1.8 kW|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back right|
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW)||2.4 kW|
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost)||3.6 kW|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||11''|
|Location of 4th heating element||Cooking zone front right|
|Power of 4th heating element (kW)||1.4 kW|
|Power of 4th heating element (kW in boost)||1.8 kW|
|Dimension of 4th heating element (in)||6''|
|Burners with booster||All|
|Watts (W)||7,200 W|
|Current (A)||30 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4''+4 1/8'' x 31'' x 21 1/4''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||4 1/8'' x 28 3/4'' x 19 7/8''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||7 1/16'' x 36 5/8'' x 26 5/8''|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4''|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2''|
|Power Cord Length||37''|
|Net weight (lbs)||41 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||48 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.