- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Low-Profile design for an integrated appearance.
- Centralized Controls for easy use and intuitive operation of the cooktop.
- Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation.
- Powerful 51,000 BTU burners (Natural Gas).
- Powerful 20,000 BTU dual-stacked center burner.
- Powerful center burner designed for faster boil time and a low simmer.
- Five Burner 30" Cooktop
- Same versatility of 36" cooktop in compact 30" format.
- For kitchens where space is limited.
- Sealed burners prevent spills from entering the burner box.
- Push-to-Turn knobs.
- Automatic Electronic Re-Ignition
- In case flame goes out, the burner is automatically re-ignited.
- Distinctive Red LED light indicates burners are on.
- LP Conversion Kit included for easy conversion from natural gas to liquid propane.
|Number Of Single Grates:||1|
|Number Of Double Grates:||2|
|Type Of Grate:||Cast Iron|
|Knob Material:||Full Metal|
|Nozzle Set For Liquid Gas:||Included|
|Cast Iron Pan Support:||Included|
|Total Number Of Cooktop Burners:||5|
|1st Burner - Location:||Front Left|
|1st Burner - Power:||10,000 BTU|
|2nd Burner - Location:||Back Left|
|2nd Burner - Power:||5,500 BTU|
|3rd Burner - Location:||Middle Back|
|3rd Burner - Power:||20,000 BTU|
|4th Burner - Location:||Back Right|
|4th Burner - Power:||10,000 BTU|
|5th Burner - Location:||Front Right|
|5th Burner - Power:||5,500 BTU|
|Plug Type:||120V - 3 Prong|
|Gas Type:||Natural Gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative Gas Type:||Liquid Gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||3 13/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 15/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||3 13/16"|
|Distance From Counter Front:||1 7/8" Min.|
|Distance From Rear Wall:||3" Min.|
|Power Cord Length:||60"|
|Net Weight:||38.0 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||46.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.