Bosch NGM8665UC 800 36" Black Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Low-Profile Design for an integrated appearance.
- Centralized Controls for easy use and intuitive operation of the cooktop.
- Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation.
- Powerful 59,500 BTU burners (Natural Gas).
- Sealed burners prevent spills from entering the burner box.
|Number of Single grates||1|
|Number of Double grates||2|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Knob Material||Full metal|
|Included accessories||1 x nozzle set for liquid gas, 1 x cast iron pan support|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st burner (BTU)||12000 BTU|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd burner (BTU)||12000 BTU|
|Location of 3rd heating element||middle back|
|Power of 3rd burner (BTU)||18000 BTU|
|Location of 4th heating element||back right|
|Power of 4th burner (BTU)||5500 BTU|
|Location of 5th heating element||front right|
|Power of 5th burner (BTU)||12000 BTU|
|Watts (W)||360 W|
|Current (A)||15 A|
|Volts (V)||120 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||120V-3 prong|
|Gas type||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative gas type||Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+3 13/16'' x 37'' x 21 1/4''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||3 13/16'' x 34 15/16'' x 19 1/8''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||8 3/8'' x 43 1/8'' x 24 3/4''|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||1 7/8''|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||3''|
|Power Cord Length||60''|
|Net weight (lbs)||39 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||51 lbs|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a $300 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of a qualifying 4-Piece Bosch Appliance Package!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/06/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.