Bosch NETP666SUC Benchmark 36" Black Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Bosch)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- High-end stainless steel frame for a premium look.
- Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation.
- AutoChef Sensor
- A Bosch exclusive: maintains exact frying temperature for perfect results and convenient, healthy, nutritional cooking.
- Nine cooking programs and four temperature settings are available for your convenience.
- This feature temporarily increases and holds the temperature at the most powerful setting.
- Then it gradually declines to your preset level.
- This reduces cooking time and offers the convenience of one-button operation.
- Three-Zone 12" Heating Element with powerful 3,080 watt element.
- Three heating zone sizes in one.
- Accomodates a variety of pan sizes.
- Dual Elements offer the capability to use multiple pan sizes.
- Bosch recommended pan included.
- Excellent heating performance and superior cleanability, dishwasher safe, works with electric and induction cooktops.
- Direct cooking level selection - 17 settings for precise control.
- CountDown Timer
- Built-in timers for each element.
- Doubles as general-purpose kitchen timer.
- Kitchen Timer
- Prevents unwanted changing of setting while cleaning spills.
- Keep Warm Function
- Allows meals to remain ready to serve.
- When this function is selected, it enables you to reduce the cooking power to as little as 3% of normal.
- Much greater temperature control than conventional cooktops offer you.
- This brings the heat to a perfect level to keep meals warm, or to simmer soups.
- Two-Level Heat Indicator
- Warns if cooktop is warm or hot.
- Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
- Locks temperature settings if in use.
|Precise Select:||17 Settings|
|Keep Warm Function:||Yes|
|2-Level Heat Indicator:||Yes|
|Total Number Of Cooktop Elements:||5|
|1st Element - Location:||Front Left|
|1st Element - Power:||1,800 Watts|
|1st Element - Dimension:||7"|
|2nd Element - Location:||Back Left|
|2nd Element - Power:||1,800 Watts|
|2nd Element - Dimension:||7"|
|3rd Element - Location:||Middle Back|
|3rd Element - Power:||1,050 / 2,200 / 3,080 Watts|
|3rd Element - Dimension:||6" / 8" / 12"|
|4th Element - Location:||Back Right|
|4th Element - Power:||1,200 Watts|
|4th Element - Dimension:||6"|
|5th Element - Location:||Front Right|
|5th Element - Power:||800 / 1,900 Watts|
|5th Element - Dimension:||5" / 8"|
|Plug Type:||No Plug|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Cutout Width:||34 3/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||19 7/8"|
|Distance From Counter Front:||2 1/4" Min.|
|Distance From Rear Wall:||2" Min.|
|Net Weight:||33.0 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||43.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.