Bosch NET8066SUC 800 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Cooktop (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- High-end front and back stainless steel strip for a premium look.
- Cooktop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation.
- Dual Elements Offer the capability to use multiple pan sizes.
- Bridge Element accomodates oblong or oversized pans and griddles.
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 settings for precise control.
- CountDown Timer - Built-in timers for each element. Doubles as general-purpose kitchen timer.
- CleanLock - Prevents unwanted changing of setting while cleaning spills.
- Two-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if cooktop is warm or hot.
- ChildLock - Prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on, locks temperature settings if in use.
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element (kW)||1.8 ; 4 kW|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||7"|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (kW)||1.8 kW|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (in)||7"|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back right|
|Power of 3rd heating element (kW)||1.3 ; 3.1 kW|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||6", 9"|
|Location of 4th heating element||Cooking zone front right|
|Power of 4th heating element (kW)||1.2 kW|
|Dimension of 4th heating element (in)||6"|
|Watts (W)||8,300 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4"+4" x 31" x 21 1/4"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||4" x 28 7/8" x 20"|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||7 7/8" x 37 3/8" x 24"|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2"|
|Net weight (lbs)||26 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||35 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a $300 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of a qualifying 4-Piece Bosch Appliance Package!
Valid: 05/17/2015 - 05/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.