Bosch HMV5051U 500 1.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- OTR Microwave Design-matched for Use in Combination with Bosch Range or Cooktop
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Handle
- Stainless Steel Closed Vend Grid
- Easy to Read LCD Display
- 1.7 Cu.Ft. Large Oven Capacity
- Large 13 1/2" Stoppable Glass Turntable
- Additional Rack Level Doubles Cooking Capacity
- Easy to Use Touch Control
- Side-hinged Door Allows Full Access to Microwave Cavity
- Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters
- Installation for Recirculation or Outside Venting
- Keep Warm Program
- Program Cooking with up to Two Cycles
- Eight Convenient Automatic Sensor Programs Simplify Cooking for Great Results Every Time
- Smart Sensor Reheat Program Automatically Sets Cooking Power and Time Based on Serving Size
- Auto and Quick Defrost - Defrosts Foods such as Meat, Poultry and Seafood Simply by Entering the Weight
- Popcorn Program - Get Fully "Popped" Popcorn Simply by Entering the Bag Size
- Timer with Cook Time and Automatic Shut Off Function
- Convenient Kitchen Timer
- Easily Adds 30 seconds to Cooking Time
- 1000 Watts Microwave Power
- Double Microwave Distribution System for More Even Cooking
- 10 Microwave Power Levels
- Two Speed Vent with up to 300 CFM Power
- Two 30 Watts Lights for Bright Cooktop Illumination
|Cutout Height:||16 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||12 7/8"|
|Appliance Height:||16 1/2"|
|Appliance Width:||29 7/8"|
|Turntable diameter:||13 1/2"|
|Net weight:||55 lbs.|
|Gross weight:||64 lbs.|
|Max. Microwave power:||1,000 W|
|Product color:||Stainless steel|
|Plug type:||120V-3 prong|
|Type of auto-cooking:||Sensor and weight control|
|Type of control:||Electronic|
|Clock / Timer:||Yes|
|Number of Power Levels:||10 No.|
|Max. extraction rate:||300 CFM|
|Ventilation Power Levels:||2|
|Number of lights:||2|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.