Bosch HGS5L53UC 500 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Design Fits To Bosch Family Look
- Recommended Companion To Other Bosch 500 Series Products
- Metal Finish Knobs
- Two Racks and Five Different Rack Positions Ajust For All Cooking Needs
- Continuous Grates
- Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans
- Easy to Clean
- Sealed Burners
- Provide Excellent Cleanability In Case Of Spill Overs
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time
- Quickly and Easily Cleans Your Oven
- Wide View Oven Window
- Extra Large Window Provides Easy Viewing Of Your Food
- Convection Saves Time and Energy
- A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout The Cavity For Superiour Cooking Results
- Oval Shaped Bridge Burner
- Evenly Heat Your Griddle or Other Speciality Shaped Cookware
- Power Burner
- Quick Heating with Powerful 17,000 BTU
- 500 BTU Simmer Burner
- Easily Heat Delicate Sauces Without Scorching or Burning
- Five Burner Gas Ranges
- Offers The Maximum Burner Performance and Ultimate Cooking Flexibility
- Large Cavity with 5.0 Cu. Ft.
- Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking
- Hidden Bake Element For Improved Cleanability
- Knobs Feature A Safety "Push to Turn" System
|Product Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Number Of Cooktop Burners:||5|
|Number Of Gas Burners:||5|
|Approval Certificates:||CSA, UL|
|Plug Type:||120V - 3 Prong|
|Type Of Grate:||Cast Iron|
|Cooking Method First Cavity:||Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Self-Clean|
|Cleaning System - Cavity 1:||Self Clean|
|Included Accessories:||1 x Grid|
|Clock Function:||Delay Start, On/Off|
|Power Of 1st Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Power Of 2nd Burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Power Of 3rd Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Power Of 4th Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Power Of 5th Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Number Of Double Grates:||3|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||47 3/4"|
|Net Weight:||204 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||225 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.