Bosch HGIP054UC Benchmark 30" Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Touch Control for easier operation of the oven.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Low-profile design for an integrated appearance.
- Stainless steel maintop.
- The new Bosch slide-in range fits in any freestanding range cutout.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety
- Powerful 20,000 BTU Center Burner designed for faster boiling and low simmer.
- 9 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Standard convection.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
- This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes.
- When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off.
- Gives you optimal temperature control.
- 5 Burners add flexibility to your cooking.
- Two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- The Warming Drawer keeps everything you cook warm and ready to serve.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F
|Oven Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Safety Device:||Automatic Re-Ignition, Thermostat|
|Number Of Double Grates:||2|
|Knob Material:||Full Metal|
|Specialized Cooking Modes:||9|
|Nozzle Set For Liquid Gas:||Included|
|Cast Iron Pan Support:||1|
|Half Width Variable Grill:||Yes|
|Small Hot Air Grill:||Yes|
|Total Number Of Cooktop Burners:||5|
|Total BTU Load:||73,000 BTU|
|1st Burner - Location:||Front Left|
|1st Burner - Power:||10,000 BTU|
|2nd Burner - Location:||Back Left|
|2nd Burner - Power:||5,000 BTU|
|3rd Burner - Location:||Middle Back|
|3rd Burner - Power:||20,000 BTU|
|4th Burner - Location:||Back Right|
|4th Burner - Power:||5,000 BTU|
|5th Burner - Location:||Front Right|
|5th Burner - Power:||15,000 BTU|
|Gas Type:||Natural Gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative Gas Type:||Liquid Gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||31 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||35 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||221.0 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||243.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.