Bosch HES5L53U 500 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Design Fits To Bosch Family Look
- Recommended Companion To Other Bosch 500 Series Products
- Metal Finish Knobs
- Two Racks and Seven Different Rack Positions Adjust For All Cooking Needs
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time
- Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven
- Wide View Oven Window
- Extra Large Window Provides Easy Viewing Of Your Food
- Convection Saves Time and Energy
- A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout The Cavity For Superiour Cooking Results
- Extra Large 12" Element Offers The Capablity To Use Multiple Pan Sizes
- 100W Warming Zone
- Perfect For Keeping Food Ready To Serve or Prewarming Dishes
- Dual Element Offers The Capability To Use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Power Element
- Quick Heating with Powerful 3,000 W Element
- Large Cavity with 5.4 Cu. Ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking
- Hidden Bake Element For Improved Cleanability
- Knobs Feature A Safety "Push to Turn" System
|Product Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Total Number Of Cooktop Burners:||5|
|Frequency:||60; 50 Hz|
|Plug Type:||No Plug|
|Location Of 1st Heating Element:||Front Left|
|Location Of 2nd Heating Element:||Back Left|
|Location Of 3rd Heating Element:||Middle Back|
|Location Of 4th Heating Element:||Back Right|
|Location Of 5th Heating Element:||Front Right|
|Power Of 1st Heating Element:||2.5 kW|
|Power Of 2nd Heating Element:||1.2 kW|
|Power Of 3rd Heating Element:||0.1 kW|
|Power Of 4th Heating Element:||1.2 kW|
|Power Of 5th Heating Element:||3.0 kW|
|Dimension Of 1st Heating Element:||9"/6"|
|Dimension Of 2nd Heating Element:||6"|
|Dimension Of 3rd Heating Element:||6"|
|Dimension Of 4th Heating Element:||6"|
|Dimension Of 5th Heating Element:||9"/12"|
|Cooking Method First Cavity:||Bake, Broil, Convection Bake|
|Cleaning System - Cavity 1:||Self Clean|
|Included Accessories:||1 x Grid|
|Clock Function:||Delay Start, On/Off|
|Bake Element Wattages - Cavity 1:||3,500 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages - Cavity 1:||3,600 Watts|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||47 3/4"|
|Net Weight:||159 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||180 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen