Bosch HES5053U 500 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Design is Sleek, Aligning with all Bosch Products
- Recommended Companion to other Bosch 500 Series Products.
- Two Racks and Six Different Positions Adjust for Any Cooking Need.
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time and is Easy to Use.
- Wide View Oven Window is Sleek and Offers Easy Viewing of Food.
- Convection Saves Time and Energy
- A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout Oven Cavity.
- Extra Large 12 Inch Element Offers the Capability to Use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- 100W Warming Zone
- Perfect for Keeping Food Ready to Serve.
- Dual Element Offers the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes.
- Power Element
- Quick Heating with Powerful 2,700 W Element.
- Large Cavity with 5.4 cu ft. Easily Accommodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
- Hidden Bake Element for Improved Cleanability.
- Knobs Feature a Safety "Push to Turn" System
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||5|
|Number of gas burners:||0|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element:||2.5 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element:||1.2 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||middle back|
|Power of 3rd heating element:||0.1 kW|
|Power of 4th heating element:||1.2 kW|
|Location of 5th heating element:||front right|
|Power of 5th heating element:||2.7 kW|
|Dimension of 1st heating element:||6"/9"|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 4th heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 5th heating element:||9",12"|
|Cooking mode types:||Broil, Bake, Convection Bake|
|Integrated Cleaning system - cavity 1:||Self Clean|
|Included accessories - cavity 1:||2 x grid|
|Clock function:||On/off, delay start|
|Number of Single grates:||0|
|Number of Double grates:||0|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1:||3,500 kW|
|Broil Element Wattages Cavity 1:||3,600 W|
|Convection Element Wattages Cavity 1:||0 kW|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Appliance Width:||29 7/8"|
|Appliance Depth:||25 3/4"|
|Appliance Height:||47 3/4"|
|Variable cooker height:||3/4"|
|Net weight:||159 lbs|
|Gross weight:||180 lbs|
|Electrical connection rating:||12,500 W|
|Plug type:||No plug|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.