Bosch HEI8054U 800 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- The new Bosch slide-in range fits in any freestanding range cutout.
- Touch control for easier operation of the oven.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a large oven capacity accommodates most pots and pans.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- The warming drawer keeps everything you cook warm and ready to serve.
- Cook with a 9" or a 12" element.
- Warming zone.
- One oven light to better monitor cooking progress.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- 100° - 450°F.
|Cooking method primary cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Sabbath function, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming, Warming drawer|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||, Self Clean|
|Knob Material||Full metal|
|Included accessories||3 x Oven racks /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,000 W|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Location of 3rd heating element||middle back|
|Location of 4th heating element||back right|
|Location of 5th heating element||front right|
|Watts (W)||14,800 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||35 1/2'' x 31 1/4'' x 26 3/4''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||43 3/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Variable cooker height (in)||1"|
|Net weight (lbs)||226 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||248 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a $300 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of a qualifying 4-Piece Bosch Appliance Package!
Valid: 06/24/2015 - 07/06/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 07/01/2015 - 11/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.