Bosch HEI7282U 700 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
- CLEARTOUCH Electronic Oven Controls
- Smart touch panel gives access to all options.
- Simple to clean and use, and the controls will never break or fade, as they're kept safe beneath a beautiful glass surface.
- Nickel Finish Knobs
- Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- This system uses 8 vents to circulate air for better baking. It's so efficient, it reduces cooking time by 25 percent!
- True Hidden Bake Element
- One 6"/9"/12" Triple and 5"/8" Dual Element
- Temperature Probe
- Their built-in automatic meat temperature probe will allow you to cook more accurately and enjoy perfect meals all the time.
- When foods reach the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off-giving you optimal temperature control.
- And by not overcooking, your food also maintains its nutritional value. Food tastes better and you eat healthier.
- 4.6 Cubic Feet Capacity
- This is one of the largest ovens in the slide-in category.
- Large Warming Drawer
- This warming drawer offers 3 settings to choose from, and offers an additional 1.3 cubic foot of storage to your oven.
- Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
- This rack is easy to clean, glides with ease, and can hold up to 35 lbs!
|Oven Control:||Touch & Turn|
|Automatic Convection Bake:||Yes|
|Keep Warm Oven Mode:||Yes|
|Genuine Eruopean Convection (w/ third heating element):||Yes|
|Advanced Circulation System (ACS):||Yes|
|Cavity Volume:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|40W Incandescent Lights:||2|
|Convection Assisted Self-Cleaning Oven:||Yes|
|Larger Surface Area Oven Racks (#):||2|
|Space Saving Half Rack:||No|
|Telescopic Racks (#):||1|
|Wide View Oven Window:||Yes|
|Full Stainless Steel Oven Door:||No|
|Standard Broiler Pan:||Yes|
|Rear Finishing Strip:||Included|
|Third Element Wattage:||1100|
|Color:||Stainless Steel Pro|
|Storage Drawer (Full Extension):||No|
|Warming Drawer (Full Extension):||Yes|
|Cooktop - Electric|
|12" / 9" / 6" Triple Element (2700W):||RF|
|5" / 8" Dual Element (1900W):||LR|
|6" Single Element (1500W):||LF|
|6" Single Element (1200W):||RR|
|True White Cooktop:||Yes|
|Cooktop Frame:||Stainless Steel|
|Full Nickel Knobs:||Yes|
|Full Stainless Control Panel:||Yes|
|Dual Rated 208/240 Volts, 4 Wire 60Hz:||Yes|
|Natural / LP Gas Convertible:||No|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Solid build quality and good looks | Review by groundie
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.