Bosch HDIP054U Benchmark 30" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- The new Bosch slide-in range fits in any freestanding range cutout.
- Touch Control for easier operation of the oven.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs for a premium look and feel.
- Low-profile design for an integrated appearance.
- Stainless steel maintop.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- Powerful 20,000 BTU center burner designed for faster boiling and low simmer.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature conversion for convection cooking.
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
- This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes.
- When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off - giving you optimal temperature control.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- 5 burners add flexibility to your cooking.
- The warming drawer keeps everything you cook warm and ready to serve.
- Two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100Â° - 450Â°F.
|Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Safety Device:||Automatic Re-Ignition, Thermostat|
|Number Of Double Grates:||2|
|Knob Material:||Full Metal|
|Nozzle Set For Liquid Gas:||Included|
|Cast Iron Pan Support:||1|
|Bake Element Wattages:||2,400 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages:||2,000 Watts|
|Half width Variable Grill:||Yes|
|Small Hot Air Grill:||Yes|
|Total Number Of Cooktop Burners:||5|
|Total BTU Load:||55,000 BTU|
|1st Burner - Location:||Front Left|
|1st Burner - Power:||10,000 BTU|
|2nd Burner - Location:||Back Left|
|2nd Burner - Power:||5,000 BTU|
|3rd Burner - Location:||Middle Back|
|3rd Burner - Power:||20,000 BTU|
|4th Burner - Location:||Back Right|
|4th Burner - Power:||5,000 BTU|
|5th Burner - Location:||Front Right|
|5th Burner - Power:||15,000 BTU|
|Gas Type:||Natural Gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative Gas Type:||Liquid Gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||31 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||35 1/2"|
|Net Weight:||221.0 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||243.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen