Bosch HDI8054U 800 30" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Bosch 800 Series HDI8054U 30" dual fuel slide-in rangewraps all that versatility up in an attractive and contemporary package. Scroll down to see what specific features it comes with.
On the Stovetop
- Instead of the typical 4 burners, this gas cooktop adds an extra for
5 sealed burners, so you can cook more at once and have a greater surface area to work with.
- These include
2 high-powered burnersto really crank up the heat! The front right burner has 15,000 BTUs, and the center burner delivers an output of up to 18,000 BTUs. Get little tasks like boiling water done fast so you can concentrate on other things.
- On the other hand, the two back burners are both a low 5,000 BTUs, maintaining a steady flame to tackle any and all of your simmering jobs. Soups, sauces, melted chocolate, and more will come out at just the consistency you want!
Cast iron continuous gratesmake moving pots and pans between the burners much less of a hassle. You don't have to pick anything up and risk spills or burns; just slide your cookware across the surface!
Inside the Oven
oven capacity of 4.6 cu. ft.is plenty roomy, holding everything from the smallest pan of biscuits or casserole dish, to several sheets of cookies or a bulky turkey.
Three oven rackscan handle trays full of goodies, and
convection multi-rack bakingwill get them all heated evenly - no more dealing with blackened bottoms or doughy insides.
Genuine European Convection through a heated fanis also a trusty companion when it comes to roasting. Cook your meat to the desired tenderness, then just to be safe, consult the
oven meat probe, which displays highly accurate temperature readings.
- If you want to take advantage of the convection cooking mode, but you have no prior experience with convection and don't want to ruin your food, just rely on this oven's
temperature conversion. It'll make sure nothing gets burnt or undercooked.
- In total, this range has
11 specialized cooking modes, including dough proving, a pizza setting, and a warming function.
- Don't spend any more time in the kitchen than you have to with
fast preheating in the ovenand a
self-clean cyclethat gets you off the hook for doing the scrubbing yourself!
- In addition to the warm mode, there is also a
warming drawer beneath the ovenfor keeping meals hot and fresh.
- Set the oven temperature through a glass touch-screen, while heavy duty metal knobs control the cooktop.
- This Bosch model will fit into any freestanding range cutout, and its low profile design will give your kitchen an integrated appearance.
- Available as an optional accessory is the HEZTR301 telescopic rack. It glides smoothly to make hefting larger items into the oven a snap.
The Bosch HDI8054U dual fuel range has ample features, is easy to clean, and can withstand daily use by your family. If this sounds like the perfect range for you, you can get it at Goedeker's today for a better deal than the big box stores can offer.
|Cooking method primary cavity||Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Dough proving, Half width variable grill, pizza setting, Sabbath function, Selfcleaning pyrolitic, Small hot air grill, Top/bottom heat, Warming, Warming drawer|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||, Self Clean|
|Safety device||automatic reignition, Thermostat|
|Number of Double grates||2|
|Knob Material||Full metal|
|Included accessories||1 x nozzle set for liquid gas, 3 x cast iron pan support, 3 x Oven racks /upper, 1 x island trim|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,400 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,000 W|
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Total BTU load||53,000 BTU|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of 1st burner (BTU)||10,000 BTU|
|Location of 2nd heating element||back left|
|Power of 2nd burner (BTU)||5,000 BTU|
|Location of 3rd heating element||middle back|
|Power of 3rd burner (BTU)||18,000 BTU|
|Location of 4th heating element||back right|
|Power of 4th burner (BTU)||5,000 BTU|
|Location of 5th heating element||front right|
|Power of 5th burner (BTU)||15,000 BTU|
|Watts (W)||4,800 W|
|Current (A)||30 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Gas type||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative gas type||Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||35 1/2'' x 31 1/4'' x 26 3/4''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||43 3/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Variable cooker height (in)||1''|
|Net weight (lbs)||221 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||243 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: so far, excellent | Review by John
Add Your Review
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.