Bosch HBL8651UC 800 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Bosch)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Bosch Wall Ovens
Bosch Wall Ovens - QuietClose Door
Bosch 800 Series HBL8651UC double wall ovenis everything you could want in a double oven: spacious capacity, simple and sleek design, and functionality you can count on. If you're cooking for a crowd, you can rest easy knowing that these Bosch ovens have got your back.
- If there's one thing these ovens are, it's roomy. With 4.6 cu. ft. in each oven, the total capacity you're getting is an incredible
9.2 cu. ft., and the 8-pass broil element is recessed to free up even more space. So squeeze in some more cookies or splurge on that huge ham for the holidays – these ovens can take it!
- There are
12 specialized cooking modesin the primary oven, including a Pizza setting and a Proof mode. Your homemade breads will taste even better after the dough's been given time to rise properly.
Genuine European Convectionin the upper oven uses a third element to surround foods with heat and disperse warm air more evenly. Your roasting, broiling, and single or multi-rack baking will be superb thanks to the complete coverage convection offers.
- You may not have much experience with convection cooking, and that's okay! Just program this oven to convert your conventional temperatures, so your baked goodies will get optimal heating without burning.
- Getting that Thanksgiving turkey on the table is sure to be easier this year. The
meat probein the main oven will watch the internal temperature for you, and when your bird is ready, the
full extension telescopic rackwill glide out and help you hoist it from the oven without straining yourself.
- The upper oven includes self-cleaning through the
EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle, for less scrubbing and more family time.
- Both ovens have a
warming modeso you can keep dishes at their best until everyone is seated and ready to be served.
Fast preheatingwill prepare the oven for your cake or casserole in less time.
- Access all of these features with
SteelTouch buttonsthat make controlling the ovens easier.
- Want a preview of your food without needing to open the oven? Just select the oven light and then take a look through the extra large door window. You won't lose any heat or leave any items in too long by accident.
- You don't want a ruckus in your kitchen while you're cooking, so as an added bonus Bosch installed the
QuietClose oven doorson dampened hinges. That means they'll close softly – no slamming involved.
- If you need to comply with kosher practices, this double oven can help. It's
Star-K certifiedwith a temperature range of 100 to 450 degrees.
- This model is meant to install flush with your cabinetry, and Bosch is confident that their wall ovens will be compatible with most cutouts.
Trust the expertise of German engineering and put the Bosch HBL8651UC double oven to the test. When you buy from Goedeker's, you're sure to find unbeatable low prices every day, and you can shop with confidence thanks to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Cooking method primary cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming|
|Cooking method secondary cavity||Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||, Self Clean|
|Number of interior lights||2|
|Electronic timer||programmable, Switch-off|
|Included accessories||2 x Oven racks /upper, 3 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,000 W|
|Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||2,400 kW|
|Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||3,800 W|
|Watts (W)||8,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||53 7/8'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||294 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.