Bosch HBL8461UC 800 30" Black Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Bosch)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Touch control for easier operation of the oven.
- Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the SmoothClose door shut.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom cooking modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof.
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- A full-extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two oven lights to better monitor cooking progress.
- Timer with cook time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 425°F.
|Cooking method primary cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Sabbath function, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||Self Clean|
|Interior Lights - primary cavity||2|
|Timer settings||Alarm, Off, On, timer|
|Included accessories||3 x Oven racks /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2000 W|
|Watts (W)||5,000 W|
|Current (A)||30 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||29'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||27'' - 28 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||31 1/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||174 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||193 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 04/01/2015 - 06/30/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen