- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs offer a premiun European feel.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large oven capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- The Bosch speed oven cooks faster than a traditional oven and can be used as a microwave.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom cooking modes: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof.
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- One oven light to better monitor cooking progress.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
|Oven General Properties|
|Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Cleaning System:||EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean|
|Custom Cooking Modes:||Yes|
|Specialized Cooking Modes:||11|
|Number Of Interior Lights:||1|
|Bake Element Wattages:||2,400 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages:||3,800 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages:||2,000 Watts|
|Microwave General Properties|
|Cavity Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Power Wattages:||1,000 Watts|
|Broil Element Wattages:||1,750 Watts|
|Convection Element Wattages:||1,700 Watts|
|Number Of Power Levels:||10|
|Type Of Auto-Cooking:||Sensor and Weight Control|
|Turntable Diameter:||14 1/8"|
|Cooking Method Oven Cavity|
|3rd Element Convection:||Yes|
|Dough Proofing Setting:||Yes|
|Half Width Variable Grill:||Yes|
|1/3 Bottom Heat:||Yes|
|Cooking Method Microwave Cavity|
|Variable Small-Area Grill:||Yes|
|Electrical Connection Rating:||8,500 Watts|
|Length Of Electrical Supply Cord:||55"|
|Plug Type:||Fixed Connection, No Plug|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||48 5/8"|
|Net Weight:||294.0 Lbs.|
|Gross Weight:||328.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.