Bosch HBL5660UC 500 30" Black Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Bosch)
- Main Feature
- Ergonomic retractable dials combined with Touch Control on glass with an amber full text display
- Both Oven Features
- Largest cavity with 4.7 cu.ft. overall oven capacity
- 5 Cooking Modes
- Sabbath Mode
- Exclusive safe and efficient 2 hour self-clean cycle
- 10 pass recessed broil element
- Concealed Bake Element
- Porcelained self clean rack supports
- 5 Standard Racks
- 2 oven lights
- Dual rated, 120/208 volts
- Upper Oven Features
- Additional Cooking Modes
- Genuine European Convection
- Speed Convection
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Roast
- Meat Probe
- Fast Preheat for 6 different cooking modes
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Overall Height:||51 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||23 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||51 1/8"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.):||302|
|Ergonomic Retractable Dials:||Yes|
|Amber Colored Full Text Display:||Yes|
|Amber Colored Display:||No|
|Genuine European Convection:||Upper|
|Convection Bake, Broil, Roast:||Upper|
|Bake, Broil, Roast:||Upper/Lower|
|Self Clean Mode:||2-Hour Cycle|
|Ball Bearing Telescopic Racks:||None|
|Porcelain Self Clean Rack Supports:||Yes|
|Porcelain Broil Pan:||Yes|
|Cavity Lighting:||2 per Cavity|
|Concealed Bake Element:||Yes|
|Recessed 10 Pass Broil Element:||Yes|
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.7 cu. ft. Upper & Lower|
|Convection Element Wattage:||2,000|
|Broil Element Wattage:||3,600|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2,000|
|Dual-Rated 120/208-240 Volts, 4 Wire, 60 Hz:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.