- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs offer a premium European feel.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft. per oven.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes in upper cavity - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Genuine European Convection in upper and thermal cooking in the lower cavity.
- Custom cooking modes upper cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof.
- Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in lower cavity.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Two oven lights in the upper cavity and one light in the lower cavity to better monitor the cooking process.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- 100° - 450°F.
|Cooking method primary cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming|
|Cooking method secondary cavity||Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||, Self Clean|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Electronic timer||programmable, Switch-off|
|Included accessories||2 x Oven racks /upper, 2 x Oven racks /lower|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2,000 W|
|Bake Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||2,400 kW|
|Broil Element Wattages secondary cavity (W)||3,800 W|
|Watts (W)||8,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4'' - 51 1/2'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||53 7/8'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||294 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.