Bosch HBL5351UC 500 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven (View all from Bosch)
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs offer a premium European feel.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- Thermal cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast, and Warm.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- One oven light to better monitor cooking progress.
- Kitchen timer.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- 100° - 450°F.
|Cooking method primary cavity||Conventional heat, Half width variable grill, Sabbath function, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming|
|Cleaning system - primary cavity||Self Clean|
|Interior Lights - primary cavity||1|
|Timer settings||Alarm, Off, On, timer|
|Included accessories||2 x Oven racks /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||2400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages primary cavity (W)||3800 W|
|Watts (W)||4,200 W|
|Current (A)||30 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Plug type||Fixed connection, No plug|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||29'' x 29 3/4'' x 23 1/2''|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||27'' - 28 5/8'' x 28 1/2'' x 23 1/2''|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||31 1/4'' x 34'' x 31 1/2''|
|Power Cord Length||50''|
|Net weight (lbs)||174 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||193 lbs|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Benchmark Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
- Receive a Bosch Visa Prepaid Card valued at 10% of your purchase price on qualifying Bosch Kitchen Packages!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.