Blue Star RNB486GV1L 48" Stainless Steel Gas Open Burner Range - Convection (View all from Blue Star)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- NOTE: Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details. (Sku - BURNERMOVE)
- NOTE: Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details. (Sku - ADDITIONAL22K)
- NOTE: RAL Color Options Available. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- NOTE: Knobs Carry A Color Up-charge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details.
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Convection system.
- Interior oven light.
- Ceramic infra-red broiler.
- Commercial quality oven control.
- Heavy-duty vented oven door.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130 degrees F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and glides.
- Extra large oven capacity.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
|Top Burner:||3 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)
Operating Gas Pressure
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||3"|
|Overall Width:||47 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8|
|Overall Height:||36 3/4"|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Width:||26 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Large Interior Oven Height:||15"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Save $250 when purchasing a Blue Star or Prizer Hood with any 24", 30" or 36" Blue Star Range or Rangetop!
- Save $400 when purchasing a Blue Star or Prizer Hood with any 48" or 60" Blue Star Range or Rangetop!
Valid: 01/01/2016 - 12/31/2016
- Purchase any BlueStar 48" or 60" Range or Rangetop and save $400 on any BlueStar Range Hood!
- Purchase any 24", 30" or 36" Range or Rangetop and save $250 on any BlueStar Range Hood!
- Purchase any BlueStar Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar Low Profile Range Hood and save $100!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/01/2016
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.