Blue Star RNB486GHCV1 Heritage Classic 48" Stainless Steel Gas Open Burner Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Blue Star)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
The Incomparable BlueStar Burners
The BlueStar Infrared Broiler
- NOTE: All BlueStar freestanding or slide-in appliances must be installed with a UL approved backguard.
- NOTE: All backguards must be purchased separately.
- NOTE: Custom Burner Configurations Available (Moving Burners to Custom Locations.) Contact Salesperson for further details. (SKU - BURNERMOVE)
- NOTE: Additional 22K Burner Available. Contact Salesperson for further details. (SKU - ADDITIONAL22K)
- NOTE: Custom RAL Color Options Available With Up-charge. Contact Salesperson for further details. (SKU - RALRNB4860)
- NOTE: Knobs Carry A Color Up-charge Per Knob. Contact Salesperson for further details (SKU for Burners - 523) (SKU for Full-Size Oven - 526) (SKU for Compact Oven - 527) (SKU for Griddle - 525).
- Heavy-duty, commercial stainless steel construction.
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system.
- Single point spark ignition modules.
- Convection system.
- Interior oven light.
- Ceramic infra-red broiler.
- Commercial quality oven control.
- Heavy-duty vented oven door.
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting NOVA and SUPERNOVA top burner controls with new 130°F simmer burner.
- Heavy-duty control knobs.
- Drip trays with stainless steel inserts and gliders.
- 3 Rear casters.
- Extra large oven capacity.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty.
|Top Burner:||3 x 15,000 BTU|
|Top Burner Power:||2 x 22,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||15,000 BTU|
|Oven Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Electrical Requirements (Unit Must Be On A Non-GFI Dedicated Outlet)|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Top Cabinet Per Side:||6"|
|Overall Width:||47 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||60 1/2" with Highshelf|
|Depth without Oven Door:||24"|
|Depth without Oven Handle:||27 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Width:||26 1/4"|
|Large Interior Oven Depth:||20"|
|Large Interior Oven Height:||15"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.