Blue Star BWO24AGS 24" Stainless Steel Gas Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Blue Star)
- NOTE: Custom RAL Color Options Available With Up-charge. Contact Salesperson for further details. (SKU - RALBWO3036)
- Swing door
- Available in single and double oven versions
- Powerful 25,000 BTU burner within each oven
- 15,000 BTU ceramic infrared broiler
- Accommodates a half size commercial 18" x 13" baking sheet
- 24" depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
- Convection oven cooking
- Coved corners for optimal heat circulation and easier cleaning
- Heavy duty side by side door design for easy loading at any height
- Full extension oven racks
- High visibility dual halogen oven lights
- Easy view oven door window system
- Heavy-duty control knobs
- Heat assist element standard for quick start-ups
- Natural or Propane Gas
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Overall Depth to Edge of Cabinet Face:||23 1/2"|
|Overall Depth to End of Door:||26 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||32 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||20 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Cutout Width:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||32 1/4"|
|Cutout Height from Floor:||10"|
|Approximate Weight:||250 lbs.|
|Gas Requirements:||Shipped Natural or LP Gas / Accepts Standard Residential 1/2"(1.3 cm) beyond 23"|
|Gas Manifold Pressure:||Natural 5.0" W.C.P / Liquid Propane 10" W.C.P|
|Electrical Requirements:||120VAC / 60 Hz 4 ft. (121.9 cm) 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug. Flexible Cord Connector Must Be 1/2" ID (1.3 cm). Cord Must Be Agency Approved For Use With Household Gas Ovens.|
|Maximum Amp Usage:||8.0 Amps, Recommend a 15 Amp Circuit|
|Oven Volume:||3.47 cu. ft.|
|Oven Burner Rating:||One 25,000 BTU Natural or LP|
|Infrared Broiler Rating:||15,000 BTU Natural or LP|
|Electric Heat Assist Rating:||One Electric Heat Element 3,000 BTU|
|Oven Racks:||3 Full Extension|
|Heavy Duty Control Knobs:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.