Blue Star BSPL36240 36" Stainless Steel Canopy Pro Style Wall Mount Range Hood (View all from Blue Star)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Available in 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", and 66" width sizes.
- 30" and 36" models available in 600 or 1200 CFM. (Sold Separately)
- Commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel construction.
- Welded seamless corners.
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters.
- Variable blower control.
- Halogen lamps with dimmer control.
- Reversible top or rear exhaust.
- Hidden control knobs.
- Quiet performance.
- Largest filtered capture in the industry.
- Available in 190 colors. (Contact Salesperson for further details.)
- MFG SKU BS-PL36240
|Air Circulation:||600 or 1,200 CFM|
|Commercial Grade Stainless Steel:||Yes, 18 Gauge|
|Welded Seamless Corners:||Yes|
|Halogen Lamps:||Yes with Dimmer Control|
|Light Bulbs:||PAR 16 60 Watt|
|Dishwasher Safe Filters:||Yes|
|Exhaust:||Top or Rear|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V; 15 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Purchase any BlueStar 48" or 60" Range or Rangetop and save $400 on any BlueStar Range Hood!
- Purchase any 24", 30" or 36" Range or Rangetop and save $250 on any BlueStar Range Hood!
- Purchase any BlueStar Range or Rangetop with a BlueStar Low Profile Range Hood and save $100!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 03/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.