Blomberg DWT37340 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Blomberg)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Quiet Operation
- By utilizing three layers of insulation including bituminous material, cotton insulation and side walls, Blomberg dishwashers are among the most quiet in the market.
- Silence Rating: 50 db
- Integrated Digital Top Display
- 5 Level Wash
- 12 Place Settings
- All Stainless Steel Tank
- Blomberg dishwashers are manufactured with the best stainless steel materials available.
- Protects dishwashers from heat and corrosion, but also sanitize your dishes with one of the highest wash temperatures available (164??F) in the dishwasher market.
- Electronic Rinse-Aid Indicator
- Removable 3rd Rack
- Features a third rack to create extra space for your cutlery and espresso cups.
- Turbo Fan Drying
- smartRACK - Adjustable Loaded Upper Rack
- Blomberg dishwashers all have a height-adjustable upper rack, which can be raised to make room for pans, platters and baking trays in the bottom rack or lowered to accommodate tall glasses.
- SmartFOLD Plate Supports
- Sliding Split Cutlery Basket
- End of Cycle Chime
- 3 Way Euro Filtering System
- The 3 Way Euro Filtering system removes even the smallest dirt particles and ensures circulation of clean water.
- 1/2 Load Wash
- 7 Programs
- 5 Wash Temperatures
- 1 Hr. - 24 Hr. Time Delay
- Lower Rack Long Tool Shelf
- Blomberg developed a height adjustment mechanism called smartFIT, which allows the rear feet to be adjusted from the front.
- In addition, fully integrated Blomberg dishwashers have a front adjustable hinge system.
- Which helps achieve a perfectly balanced door by adjusting the dishwasher to the weight of your kitchen cabinet door.
- ENERGYSTAR Qualified
- ALLin1 (All Detergent Types)
- Blomberg dishwashers perform well with all types of detergents; including tablets.
- Auto Wash
- Available at Goedeker's.
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everday family life in mind. Available at Goedeker's.
Blomberg has always been on the cutting edge of technology, being the first company, in 1947, to produce a machine with less than 100 liters of water consumption. They have recently been given the Energy Award by the leading German consumer reporting magazine for most efficient appliances; as well as awards for innovation and ease of use.
As a widely recognized international name, Blomberg, has established themselves in the United States with production of dishwashers and refrigerators that are reasonably priced and are superior in features and quality. In the coming years, Blomberg, has its sights set on becoming a market leader in the United States, just as it has been in Europe for so many years.
Living with care and brilliance. . .
The power of imagination gave birth to Blomberg's new range of dishwashers which combines technologically unique systems with superb designs and quiet noise levels.
|Loading Capacity:||12 Place Settings|
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Inner Door Material:||Stainless Steel|
|DMFS Overflow Protection:||Yes|
|Delay Timer:||1 - 24 Hour|
|3 Way Euro Filter:||Yes|
|Two Pump System:||Yes|
|Silence Level:||50 dBA|
|End of Cycle Chime:||Yes|
|Number of Programs:||7|
|Regular Wash (155??F):||Yes|
|Pots and Pans (158??F):||Yes|
|Pots and Pans Plus (167??F):||Yes|
|Quick Wash (131??F):||Yes|
|Auto Program (131??F - 164??F):||Yes|
|Rinse and Hold:||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator:||Electronic Display|
|Rinse Aid Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Salt Indicator Light:||No|
|Lower Rack Folding Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack Decorative Handle:||Yes|
|Lower Rack (Inset Shelf):||Yes|
|Long Tool Basket:||Sliding|
|Upper Rack (Inset Shelves):||4|
|smartFOLD, Upper Rack Folding Tines:||Yes|
|FlexiRack, Loaded Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|FlexiDrawer, Removable 3rd Rack:||Yes|
|Nylon Coated Racks:||Yes|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Energy Consumption:||290 kWh/Year|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.