Blomberg DWT14240 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Blomberg)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Quiet Operation
- By utilizing three layers of insulation including bituminous material, cotton insulation and side walls, Blomberg dishwashers are among the most quiet in the market.
- Flow Through Heater
- The heater is concealed to provide a safer and more convenient alternative to the conventional exposed heater.
- This allows plastic dishware to be placed on both top and bottom racks without damage.
- 12 Place Settings
- 4 Programs
- 4 Wash Temperatures
- Program Follow-Up
- Adjustable Unloaded Upper Rack
- Blomberg dishwashers all have a height-adjustable upper rack, which can be raised to make room for pans, platters and baking trays in the bottom rack or lowered to accommodate tall glasses.
- SmartFOLD Plate Supports
- Cutlery Basket
- 3 Way Euro Filtering System
- The 3 Way Euro Filtering system removes even the smallest dirt particles and ensures circulation of clean water.
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Blomberg dishwashers are manufactured with the best stainless steel materials available.
- Protects dishwashers from heat and corrosion, but also sanitize your dishes with one of the highest wash temperatures available (164°F) in the dishwasher market.
- Blomberg developed a height adjustment mechanism called smartFIT, which allows the rear feet to be adjusted from the front.
- Blomberg dishwashers perform well with all types of detergents; including tablets.
- ENERGYSTAR Qualified
|Tub Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Inner Door Material:||Stainless Steel|
|3 Way Euro Filter:||Yes|
|Two Pump System:||Yes|
|Silence Level:||54 db|
|End of Cycle Chime:||No|
|Loading Capacity:||12 Place Settings|
|Regular Wash (155°F):||Yes|
|Pots and Pans (158°F):||No|
|Pots and Pans Plus (164°F):||Yes|
|Quick Wash (131°F):||Yes|
|Rinse and Hold:||No|
|Program Sequence:||Yes / 4 Red LED's|
|Rinse Aid Indicator:||Mechanical|
|Rinse Aid Indicator Lights:||No|
|Salt Indicator Light:||No|
|Lower Rack Folding Tine:||Fixed|
|Lower Rack Decorative Handle:||No|
|Lower Rack (Inset Shelf):||No|
|Upper Rack (Inset Shelves):||2|
|Upper Rack Adjustable Height:||Adjustable Unloaded|
|Nylon Coated Racks:||Yes|
|2 Years Parts:||Yes|
|1 Year Parts and Labor:||Yes|
|5 Years on Racks:||Yes|
|5 Years on Electrical Board:||Yes|
|Lifetime Warranty on SS Tub and SS Liner:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.