- Bertazzoni's exclusive Multi-sector burners provide high-efficiency power with a delicate low-simmer function.
- Different size burners give your cooking the versatility and accuracy you need.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates allow easy movement of any kind of pot.
- Wok adapter and simmer plate in cast iron for preparing cuisines of the world.
- One-touch ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand.
- Child safety system for ignition.
- Safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out, even when electrical power is cut.
- Bertazzoni's one-piece worktop molding is best-in-class. With sealed burners, cleaning is fast and easy.
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob. This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
- The Bertazzoni Professional Series gas oven excels in all types of cooking and food preparation.
- Convection Balanced air-flow with fan ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking, without flavor crossover.
- Additional settings include dehydration at thermostat-controlled low temperature, and fan-only defrosting.
- Traditional Operation, without the convection fan, is ideal for recipes that require traditional gas cooking.
- Broiling The infrared gas grill gives powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area.
- The oven has extra large capacity and multi-rack positions.
- Multi-level cooking allows two dishes to be cooked at the same time.
- Two internal lights provide ample illumination at each of the levels.
- Electric ignition operates oven and grill.
- Bertazzoni's special Triple-glaze door ensures minimum heat loss, and low-temperature external surfaces.
- Cleaning is easy with the full-screen inner glass oven window and special enamel oven space.
- Ample storage is provided below the oven.
BERTAZZONI cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
Introduced to celebrate the company's 125th anniversary, the Bertazzoni Heritage Series of gas ranges takes its inspiration from the original Bertazzoni wood burning stoves. So the new design has all the technology and advanced engineering of the Bertazzoni professional series with the classic appeal of traditional style.
Each range carries the signature of Antonio, son of founder Francesco Bertazzoni, and the man whose energy and imagination made Bertazzoni wood burning stoves popular throughout Italy in the beginning of the last century.
The Bertazzoni heritage series fulfills its traditional appeal with bright chrome finishes combined with brushed stainless steel. The 'Antonio Signature' on each range celebrates the beginnings of the company towards the end of the 19th century. The worktop handle and range knobs are solid metal.
- Category: Ranges
- Weight: 254 lbs.
- Height: 35.5"
- Width: 35.88"
- Depth: 25.13"