Bertazzoni H366GGVVI Heritage 36" Burgundy Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bertazzoni)
- Cooking with the Surface Burners
- Bertazzoni's exclusive Multi-sector burners provide high-efficiency power with a delicate low-simmer function.
- Different size burners give your cooking the versatility and accuracy you need.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates allow easy movement of any kind of pot.
- Wok adapter and simmer plate in cast iron for preparing cuisines of the world.
- One-touch ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand.
- Child safety system for ignition.
- Safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out, even when electrical power is cut.
- Bertazzoni's one-piece worktop molding is best-in-class. With sealed burners, cleaning is fast and easy.
- Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob. This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
- Cooking with the Oven
- The Bertazzoni Professional Series gas oven excels in all types of cooking and food preparation.
- Convection Balanced air-flow with fan ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking, without flavor crossover.
- Additional settings include dehydration at thermostat-controlled low temperature, and fan-only defrosting.
- Traditional Operation, without the convection fan, is ideal for recipes that require traditional gas cooking.
- Broiling The infrared gas grill gives powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area.
- The oven has extra large capacity and multi-rack positions.
- Multi-level cooking allows two dishes to be cooked at the same time.
- Two internal lights provide ample illumination at each of the levels.
- Electric ignition operates oven and grill.
- Bertazzoni's special Triple-glaze door ensures minimum heat loss, and low-temperature external surfaces.
- Cleaning is easy with the full-screen inner glass oven window and special enamel oven space.
- Ample storage is provided below the oven.
- Standard 4" Backguard Included
- LP Conversion Included
Introduced to celebrate the company's 125th anniversary, the Bertazzoni Heritage Series of gas ranges takes its inspiration from the original Bertazzoni wood burning stoves. So the new design has all the technology and advanced engineering of the Bertazzoni professional series with the classic appeal of traditional style.
Each range carries the signature of Antonio, son of founder Francesco Bertazzoni, and the man whose energy and imagination made Bertazzoni wood burning stoves popular throughout Italy in the beginning of the last century.
The Bertazzoni heritage series fulfills its traditional appeal with bright chrome finishes combined with brushed stainless steel. The 'Antonio Signature' on each range celebrates the beginnings of the company towards the end of the 19th century. The worktop handle and range knobs are solid metal.
|Cooktop Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Finish:||Heavy-Duty Cast Iron|
|Window Size:||Full-Screen Inner Glass|
|Oven Capacity:||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Left Front (Triple w/ Wok Ring):||900 - 15,000 BTU|
|Right Rear (Rapid):||2,500 - 11,000 BTU|
|Left Rear (Medium):||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Center Rear (Medium):||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Center Front (Medium):||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Right Front (Small w/ Simmer Plate):||450 - 3,500 BTU|
|Broiler:||Extra-Large Full Width Infrared|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner:||Yes|
|Depth Side Panel:||24"|
|Total Depth:||25 1/8"|
|Height:||35 1/2" - 37 1/4"|
|Oven:||29 1/2"W x 16 1/2"D x 12 3/4"H|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.