Bertazzoni H304GGVVI Heritage 30" Burgundy Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bertazzoni)
From the world famous kitchens of Europe, take a look at the Bertazzoni-H304GGVVI Convection range. Bringing the impressive reputation of its manufacturer, this 2.9cu ft. Convection oven is a standout. The gas range comes with 4 sealed burners in a Traditional style. The dramatic matte burgundy finish will bring atmosphere to any setting.
Bertazzoni H304GGVVI features exclusive Multi-sector burners for high-efficiency power or delicate low-simmer. The flames on the uniquely designed burners are controlled by two separate knobs for precise heat to prepare the cuisines of the world. A Safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out.
Use it as a Convection oven with balanced air-flow to ensure even heat distribution. It works just as well as a standard oven for recipes that require traditional gas cooking. It can dehydrate or defrost. This range was introduced to celebrate the company's 125th anniversary. The Heritage Series of gas ranges recalls the nostalgic ranges of old, but with modern technology. Goedeker's 100% satisfaction guarantee comes with this eye catching range.
- Cooking with the Surface Burners
- Bertazzoni's exclusive Multi-sector burners provide high-efficiency power with a delicate low-simmer function.
- Different size burners give your cooking the versatility and accuracy you need.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates allow easy movement of any kind of pot.
- Wok adapter and simmer plate in cast iron for preparing cuisines of the world.
- One-touch ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand.
- Child safety system for ignition.
- Safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out, even when electrical power is cut.
- Bertazzoni's one-piece worktop molding is best-in-class.
- With sealed burners, cleaning is fast and easy.
- Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob.
- This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
- Cooking with the Oven
- The Bertazzoni gas oven excels in all types of cooking and food preparation.
- Convection Balanced air-flow with fan ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking, without flavor crossover.
- Additional settings include dehydration at thermostat-controlled low temperature, and fan-only defrosting.
- Traditional Operation, without the convection fan, is ideal for recipes that require traditional gas cooking.
- Broiling - The infrared gas grill gives powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area.
- The oven has extra large capacity and multi-rack positions.
- Multi-level cooking allows two dishes to be cooked at the same time.
- Two internal lights provide ample illumination at each of the levels.
- Electric ignition operates oven and grill.
- Bertazzoni's special Triple-glaze door ensures minimum heat loss, and low-temperature external surfaces.
- Cleaning is easy with the full-screen inner glass oven window and special enamel oven space.
- Ample storage is provided below the oven.
- Standard 4" Backguard Included
- LP Conversion Included
|Cooktop Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Finish:||Heavy-Duty Cast Iron|
|Window Size:||Full-Screen Inner Glass|
|Oven Capacity:||2.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Left Front (Triple w/ Wok Ring):||900 - 15,000 BTU|
|Right Rear (Rapid):||2,500 - 11,000 BTU|
|Right Front (Medium):||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Left Rear (Small w/ Simmer Plate):||450 - 3,500 BTU|
|Broiler:||Extra-Large Full Width Infrared|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner:||Yes|
|Safety Device, One-Hand Ignition:||Yes|
|Depth Side Panel:||24"|
|Total Depth:||25 1/8"|
|Height:||35 1/2" - 37 1/4"|
|Oven Width:||29 1/2"|
|Oven Depth:||16 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.