Bertazzoni FD30PROXT Professional 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Bertazzoni)
- 30" Width
- Stainless Steel
- Electric Oven
- Pyrolytic Self Clean
- Dual Fan Convection
- Combo Control Interface
- Features LED graphics, touch controls and knobs.
- 4 Heating Elements
- 3,400 watt, 2,100 watt and 2x 1,650 watts.
- Auto Assist with Food Probe (Available On XT Models)
- The assistant feature keeps the cook in control.
- It will manage and save settings used for cooking a dish which can later be retrieved for consistently great meals.
- Included food probe helps ensure perfect results.
- Telescopic Oven Racks
- Each X/XE model includes 1 telescopic and 1 standard oven rack per oven cavity.
- Each XT model includes 1 extra standard rack per oven cavity.
- 7 Position Oven Racks
- Each oven offers 7 oven rack positions for maximum cooking versatility.
- Diagonal Convection Fans
- Each oven contains extra large fans diagonally arranged to provide superior air flow for consistently even baking.
|Interface:||High Resolution LCD Display|
|Controls:||Digital Dials and Touch|
|Door Hinge:||Soft Motion|
|Handle:||Pro Stainless Steel|
|Oven Door:||Quadruple Glass|
|Full Extension Telescopic Slide Shelf:||2|
|Self Clean:||Standard and Eco|
|Rack Levels Per Cavity:||7|
|Convection System:||Dual Diagonal Fans|
|Convection Powered Cavities:||2|
|Oven Cavity Volume:||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||208-240V / 60Hz|
|Bake Element Power:||2,100 Watts|
|Broil Element Power:||3,400 Watts|
|Convection Element Power:||2 x 1,650 Watts|
|Total AMP Max:||50A|
|Warranty:||2 Years Parts and Labor|
|Overall Width:||29 13/16"|
|Overall Depth:||21 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||52 3/4"|
|Oven Door Open Depth:||22 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.