Bertazzoni A486GGVXS Master 48" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Bertazzoni)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Deluxe Top Model
- Temperature gauge.
- Storage drawer.
- Available at Goedeker's.
- Cooking with the Surface Burners
- High efficiency burners bring the flame closer to the pot to cook 30% faster.
- Special safety thermocouple automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out.
- Exclusive child safety feature automatically shuts off gas if turned on without ignition.
- One-piece work top and sealed burners facilitate fast and easy cleaning.
- Excusive Multi-sector burner provides high-efficiency with a delicate low-simmer function.
- Bertazzoni Dual Control Triple Burner
- The Outer Ring and Inner Cross flames are controlled by one knob while the Center Simmer burner is controlled by a separate knob.
- This arrangement allows for more accuracy and control than other professional ranges.
- Cooking with the Oven
- Convection oven with fan ensures even heat distribution for single and multi-level roasting and baking without flavor crossover.
- Additional low-temperature settings include thermostat-controlled dehydration and fan-only defrosting.
- Operation without the convection fan is available for recipes that require traditional gas cooking.
- Extra-large full width infrared broiler gives powerful searing and broiling over a large surface area.
- Largest capacity European convection oven features multi-rack positions.
- Multi-level cooking allows two dishes to be cooked at the same time.
- Two internal lights provide ample illumination at each of the levels.
- Special triple-glass door ensures minimal heat loss and low-temperature external surfaces.
- One piece inner glass door allows for easy cleaning.
- Exclusive storage space is provided below the oven for pots and pans.
- Standard 4" Backguard Included
- LP Conversion Included
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Digital Temperature Display||No|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Oven Control Type||Knobs|
|Primary Oven Capacity||2.9 cu. ft.|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||1.9 cu. ft.|
|Burners / Elements||6|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Stainless Steel Handle||Yes|
|Set 1 Output||15000|
|Set 1 QTY||1|
|Set 2 Output||11000|
|Set 2 QTY||1|
|Set 3 Output||6500|
|Set 3 QTY||3|
|Set 4 Output||3500|
|Set 4 QTY||1|
|Broiler||Extra-Large Full Width Infrared|
|Safety Device, One-Hand Ignition||Yes|
|Sealed Gas Burners||Yes|
|Triple w/ Wok Ring Burner||Yes|
|Center Front||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Center Rear||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Left Front||900 - 15,000 BTU|
|Left Rear||1,500 - 6,500 BTU|
|Right Front||450 - 3,500 BTU|
|Right Rear||2,500 - 11,000 BTU|
|Cooktop Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Grate Finish||Heavy-Duty Cast Iron|
|Primary Oven Window Size||Full-Screen Inner Glass|
|Height||35 1/2" - 37 1/4"|
|Primary Oven Capacity||2.93 cu. ft.|
|Secondary Oven Capacity||1.94 cu. ft.|
|Total Oven Capacity||4.8 cu. ft.|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.