American Range ARSCT606X2GRN Legend 60" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop (View all from American Range)
If you find passion in perfection, you'll fall in love with the American Range ARSCT606X2GRN Pro-Style Gas Rangetop.
Six sealed burners with three sizes serve your everyday needs. Continuous, flush commercial grade cast iron grates allow you to easily move pots and pans. The auto-re-ignition system ensures the flame will relight even if it goes out on the lowest burner setting. Simmer temperatures remain constant at a minimum setting preventing scorching. In case of a spill or boil over, the sealed stainless steel cooktop can contain more than a gallon of spills. The American Range ARSCT606X2GRN pro-style rangetop has perfection built in to every detail and every function.
Goedeker's has been committed to providing exceptional quality and service to customers for over 60 years. We want you to be confident in your investment, and we back that up with our free 10 Year Warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. See for yourself the Goedeker's difference and place your order today.
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- 22" grill.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the cooking surface.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- Sealed burners create simmer temperatures at minimum setting.
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Sealed single piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||9,000 BTU|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||122,000 BTU 6 Burners and Double Grill|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC 15 Amps 60 Hz Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight:||212.5 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||29 1/2"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.