American Range ARROB430N Performer 30" Stainless Steel Gas Open Burner Range - Convection (View all from American Range)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Rangetop Features
- True commercial lift-off burners for easy cleaning.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 25,000 BTU (lg), 18,000 BTU (med) and 12,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all open top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates.
- Porcelainized burner pans catch spills and lift out for easy cleaning.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Blue LED light indicates oven functions.
- Heavy duty metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Stainless Steel Island Back Trim included and installed.
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility.
- One piece durable precision frame construction oven front.
- Oven Features
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow.
- Two chrome plated heavy duty racks with 5 (including base) positions on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Ceramic Infrared Broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800°F.
- Quick Preheat times and uniform cooking temperature with 28,000 BTU Bake Burner.
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door.
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning.
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||25,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||18,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||12,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||17,000 BTU|
|Oven Bake Burner:||28,000 BTU|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||125,000 BTU 4 Burners|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight:||335 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||26"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/2"|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.