American Range ARR606X2GRDFL Medallion 60" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from American Range)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Rangetop Features
- 22" 18,000 BTU griddle every 11" section.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills.
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display.
- Multiple functions include: Full Power modes for Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm modes for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing.
- Oven Features
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150°F to 550°F.
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.7 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||9,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner Rating:||18,000 BTU Every 11" Section|
|Infrared Broiler Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Oven Bake Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Convection Ring Element:||2,200 Watts|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||218,000 BTU 6 Burners and Double Grill|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||240 VAC, 60 Amp, 60 Hz|
|Shipping Weight:||800 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.