American Range ARR606GDGRL Heritage Classic 60" Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from American Range)
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
Upgrade your home kitchen or enhance your commercial kitchen with this American Range ARR606GDGRL Pro-style gas range. In durable stainless steel, this range adds both professional sophistication and quality performance to any culinary endeavor.
Six sealed burners top this gas range, fitted with continuous cast iron grates that conveniently lift for easy cleaning. A sealed, seamless stainless steel cooktop surface keeps spills from becoming disasters, holding up to a gallon of liquid. Your family-sized pot of chili can boil at precise heat without boiling over while taste-testing splatters are a quick fix.
Two 4.9 cubic foot innovection convection ovens are at your disposal, providing uniform and balanced heating for thorough, ideal baking and broiling. Increase your production of sweet treats, like pans of brownies or full-sized commercial sheets of baklava, using the sturdy chrome racks in the ample space. Or make multiple pans of your secret recipe meat loaf for the masses to enjoy.
Quality and style meet in this American Range ARR606GDGRL Pro-style gas range to give you the ideal cooking space. Goedeker's offers available special financing as well as exemplary customer service to ensure your ideal appliance purchasing experience. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Rangetop Features
- 11" 20,000 BTU griddle.
- 11" 18,000 BTU grill.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Blue LED light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Stainless Steel Island Back Trim is included and installed.
- Oven Features
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front panel switch.
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.9 Cu. Ft. Each Oven|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||9,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||18,000 BTU Each Oven|
|Oven Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU Each Oven|
|Griddle Burner:||20,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||220,000 BTU 6 Burners, Griddle and Grill|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight:||780 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||26 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||59 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.