American Range ARR304ISDFN Titan 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from American Range)
- *** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Rangetop Features
- Step-up range provides 2 unequal levels of cooking surface.
- Elevated rear burners provide easy access to saute pans, and allow larger pots to be used consecutively.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook tops can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display.
- Oven Features
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150°F to 550°F.
|Overall Oven Capacity:||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large:||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium:||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small:||9,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||3,500 Watts|
|Oven Bake Burner:||3,500 Watts|
|Convection Ring Element:||2,200 Watts|
|Total Gas Connection Rating:||56,000 BTU 4 Burners|
|Gas Supply:||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply:||240 VAC 30 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight:||400 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||26"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||20 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Overall Depth:||30 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.